Another Final Expense Thread LOL from the FNG

7tcutty

Hello everyone. im new and ive been lurking here for a lil bit and have gotten alot of helpfull and usefull info so thank you very very much..

ive been into selling f/e for about 6 mths now and got into it by accident (long story) but I like it alot. problem is ive been BURNED by a IMO :1mad:and now im BROKE (READ: ramen noodles and Pb&J:1mad:) and i need to make some $$.. im independant on my own, what i want is someone to pay the mailing costs and let me set the appts and sell the f/e products.. but its not looking like thats gonna happen just yet.. :skeptical:

so my question is how can i get this deal up and running on a ramen noodles budget, i want to build an agency(still in the process and 1 guy that i also want to supply leads for and train then add more people as time goes on..

I would also like to get into Med supps as well and am trying to learn all i can about them as well.

ANY help, ideas, criticizim, is greatly appreciated! My back ground has been sales for the last 15 yrs ive been in the banking and mortgage industries, sold, carparts and tires, and cars and what nots also.. and managed people as well.
i am currently contracted with equitable and balt life(throu the A$$ Hat IMO) and the other problem i have is that i will loose balt life when i get released from the A$$ hats.. so i will need a fewmore companies..

I have talked with EFES and i like their deal just cannot afford it right now to jump into thier lead program..

sorry for the long post and sorry A$$ story..:SLEEP:

so let me have it and give it to me strait

THANKS EVERYONE !

kjw

Last edited:
If you go to srcounselors.com and fill out an agent application I'll try to make sure you get called by the end of the day tomorrow. There are a bunch of other folks on here that might be interested in having you on that type of arrangement as well.

:yes: THANKS! people helping people the internet is so full of love and caring for people and such good advice.

have a great day everyone!

If you really want to know why no one takes posts like your serious, it's because you are basically saying "Hey! I obviously don't have my career or financial life together yet but I think I'm ready to manage others."

Do you really expect people to take that seriously?

Work and build your own career. Get about 5 or more years of success and build up some cash reserves. THEN you might consider starting an agency.

You have to walk before you can run. This industry is FULL of people looking for easy ways and short cuts.

Latest posts

Back