Another FMO to Avoid

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I have a contract for Arcadian with an FMO who has lost the contract and moved me to Aspect Management. I was the #1 agent for this FMO.

I called Aspect, Owned by Graham Miller, and asked about a release if requested. (My former FMO is a personal friend and has emailed me many times that if I or any of my downline wishes to be release from any contract, it would be granted.) Graham spoke with me and even put in writing that they do not release but would in my case because my former FMO would do it.

I told him that this lack of releases was dishonest. He says it costs "thousands of dollars to recruit a new agent." I asked how much it cost him to recruit me (he was handed my contract along with everyone else by the former FMO.

So, we can add Aspect Management to a list of those FMOs to avoid. Just like RBI, AGA, TAG, etc. Only work with honest folks who do not feel that they need to control your ability to earn a living.

Rick

I have a contract for Arcadian with an FMO who has lost the contract and moved me to Aspect Management. I was the #1 agent for this FMO.

I called Aspect, Owned by Graham Miller, and asked about a release if requested. (My former FMO is a personal friend and has emailed me many times that if I or any of my downline wishes to be release from any contract, it would be granted.) Graham spoke with me and even put in writing that they do not release but would in my case because my former FMO would do it.

I told him that this lack of releases was dishonest. He says it costs "thousands of dollarsto recruit a new agent." I asked how much it cost him to recruit me (he was handed my contract along with everyone else by the former FMO.

So, we can add Aspect Management to a list of those FMOs to avoid. Just like RBI, AGA, TAG, etc. Only work with honest folks who do not feel that they need to control your ability to earn a living.

Rick

Tell him to get on here and explain to all of us how he spends "thousands of dollars" recruiting an agent.

Bullshit like that makes me want to puke. And, I'm holding back. :yes:

I told him that this lack of releases was dishonest. He says it costs "thousands of dollars to recruit a new agent." I asked how much it cost him to recruit me (he was handed my contract along with everyone else by the former FMO.

Rick

Rick:
You might know this but Graham and his wife Ava are relatives of Shep Cutler. Shep is in SC and Aspect in NC. I think Shep is ultimately their upline. A LOT of people are stuck with them in my area. They just will not release people. We hear this all the time in SC.

Heck, I'll just call him up and take a $10,000 sign on bonus. I'll even fill out the forms with my own pen so he doesn't have that ink expense.

Rick:
You might know this but Graham and his wife Ava are relatives of Shep Cutler. Shep is in SC and Aspect in NC. I think Shep is ultimately their upline. A LOT of people are stuck with them in my area. They just will not release people. We hear this all the time in SC.

I know this and Shep has guaranteed that Graham will release. The good news is that I don't have to deal with this at all. (Just spoke with Arcadian).

Turns out that until I sign a new Arcadian contract all this is moot. Did not know that I have to agree and as long as Shep releases me I can move myself and downline anywhere I want.

So, problem solved. And I've added another FMO with a practice that I can only call dishonest to my "avoid list."

Rick

What carriers are Arcadian most popular with?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
correction. which fmo's are arcadian most popular with.?

Last edited:
Back