Another Happy Astonish Results Customer

johnhoefer

Expert
Hey all. Astonish Results has been mentioned on here in a couple threads. Their websites look great and the CRM software that comes with it is top notch.

Our site just went live last week.

let me know what you think.

www.milestonepromise.com

Last edited:
From what I've heard these guys are scam artists. They are charging an arm and a leg and not even willing to talk about ROI (return on investment). If so, they will just tell you to hang in there or that your doing something wrong.

How much was your set-up fee? What about your monthly expense? I considered going with them but then dug a little deeper and did some research. Look around online and you'll find some interesting conversations:

Do a Google search for:
"Anyone ever hear of Astonish Results? (SEM Company that does insurance)"

"Astonish Results Any One Heard of Them?"

I would love to hear how your website is producing a year from now. Please give us an update on your ROI in the near future. I'm guessing your going to be a little disappointed in your decision and more importantly your investment.

Well, I do what I usually do when going to a site... I right-click and view the source code. The site looks good, but may not produce any kind of astonishing results in the terms of sales generated through your website. It's not optimized for search engines. The sites uses tables for layouts, which is a big no no. Also, there are a couple other disturbing things... like links to a stylesheet in the footer section? May want to ask them about having a tableless layout in xhtml/css. Those are just web standards and back-end stuff.

Looks like you'll be having to do quite a bit of PPC advertising to generate traffic to your site. I'm not sure if you'll be ranked high in Google for anything.

Back