Anpac Insurance

djrod1958

Hello,

Does anyone know about ANPAC? One of my captive buddies is getting beat up pretty bad with ANPAC's auto and home quote. He may lose the household. I was really surprised at the rate myself. Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks A Bunch,

Big Rod :goofy:

I am currently captive with ANPAC and Farm Family. The rates are horrible. I am interviewing with a couple of independent agencies, hoping to get away from ANPAC.

I am currently captive with ANPAC and Farm Family. The rates are horrible. I am interviewing with a couple of independent agencies, hoping to get away from ANPAC.

Anpac seems like an off brand captive company. Why not Farmers, State Farm, Allstate, Nationwide, American Family. Why did you choose anpac? And don't they have any niches you could concentrate on?

f2c

Hello,

Does anyone know about ANPAC? One of my captive buddies is getting beat up pretty bad with ANPAC's auto and home quote. He may lose the household. I was really surprised at the rate myself. Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks A Bunch,

Big Rod :goofy:

I run up against an ANPAC customer every now and then and usually their auto rates are very competitive but the home rates are generally quite a bit higher than average. 2 customers come to mind I've quoted recently. Both had great credit and no claims. On one I was just about the same on the auto and $300 less on the home and the other I was half price on the home and just a few bucks less on the auto.

The local ANPAC agent must have quit because the office is shut down and his former clients are actively shopping. Sure wish he'd have given me his client list before he bailed. :biggrin:

I will say their life insurance rates tend to be very good and are hard to beat.

What state are you in?

I am in West Virginia, yet I border PA, MD, and VA. My agreement is with Farm Family, a subsidiary of ANPAC. ANPAC, in my area, only sells home, auto, and life. The home and auto are priced too high, i.e. I am consistently $400 to $500 over on auto, unless credit is spotless. Even then, I am still high. I mostly focus on business and commercial, which is Farm Family lines, but the rates are spotty here, too. I chose ANPAC because I knew (or thought I did) the folks running a nearby agency. After being hired, I learned that I would not be in their agency but expected to start my own scratch agency with no training or support. On the bright side, the term life rates are terrific.

Back