Answering Service

doctor

Expert
I am running a P & C shop by myself. Do any of you have any experience with or could recommend a good answering service? I'm out of the office a lot and would love for my clients to be greeted by a real person and not voicemail.

Thanks

Have you tried integrating in Google Voice? There are some interesting features that can help you manage your call volume before investing in a answering service? You can set rules on certain phone numbers so that they can come through or be sent right to voice mail. You can get text message transcripts of the calls so it's easier to follow up on your missed calls. Even with an answering service, you'll still need to call people back. Worth a shot, right?:idea:

I like AnswerAmerica, but they can get a little pricey if you're doing p&c.

I am running a P & C shop by myself. Do any of you have any experience with or could recommend a good answering service? I'm out of the office a lot and would love for my clients to be greeted by a real person and not voicemail.

Thanks

why not just forward all calls to your cell phone.......

Try ringcentral they have a nice system. I looked at there web site. It sounds good low cost and professional.

Good luck.

I like RingCentral also. All info is on their website.

Do they actually provide an answering service with a live person or just the phone system?

I talked to Front Office Staff today and they seemed a bit pricey, but they did offer a good value for what the service was. With Answer America I get pretty much a name, phone number, once sentence message. Front Office Staff can get a little more involved than that, but they would be almost 5 times what I'm paying now.

Back