Antex Medicare Supplement

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
I just recieved a contracting packet in the mail for ANTEX. Not sure why because I did not order it. Anyway, The rates are slightly higher than Admiral and United World. The good thing about them though is that they pay us agetns 11%:D So I took the contracting and let my daughter use it for scribbling.

If any agent signs up for this company in IN (not sure how it is in other states) then they will e screwing all of us. Their app sucks too.

I just recieved a contracting packet in the mail for ANTEX. Not sure why because I did not order it. Anyway, The rates are slightly higher than Admiral and United World. The good thing about them though is that they pay us agetns 11%:D So I took the contracting and let my daughter use it for scribbling.

If any agent signs up for this company in IN (not sure how it is in other states) then they will e screwing all of us. Their app sucks too.

I actually sold two of them last year (one was for an under 65.)

You're right. They're bad news. They are wanting me to send $100 for my non-resident renewals right now.

Their Plan G in Kentucky was the lowest but has since increased.

I thought you were in this industry to help people, not for person gains such as feeding your family, paying the rent, etc.

You are personally responsible for all the bad feelings the public has towards insurance agents. Scum!:no:
Rick

I thought you were in this industry to help people, not for person gains such as feeding your family, paying the rent, etc.

You are personally responsible for all the bad feelings the public has towards insurance agents. Scum!:no:
Rick

You've got to learn to stop holding back so much. It isn't healthy, you are going to end up with an ulcer. You are among friends here, tell us how you really feel. (He did say their rates were higher than Admiral and United World, or did you miss that part?)

You've got to learn to stop holding back so much. It isn't healthy, you are going to end up with an ulcer. You are among friends here, tell us how you really feel. (He did say their rates were higher than Admiral and United World, or did you miss that part?)
Oh, yeah. Nevermind.

Rick

Even if they were cheaper by $5 per month I would not sell a med supp for 11%. That is a slap in the face. I must be scum. :yes:

Newby,
You were writing them in Kentucky,right?

Even if they were cheaper by $5 per month I would not sell a med supp for 11%. That is a slap in the face. I must be scum. :yes:

Newby,

The best information I received when I gave up my "real job" and began selling insurance was, "just write apps". He said if you concentrate on writing apps regardless of the premium amount or the commission "you will make a lot of money in this business".

I have lived by that and it has always served me well. Eleven percent of $70.00 is a whole lot more than 25% of $0.00. I didn't even need to use a calculator to figure that one out!

If you saw a quarter on the sidewalk would you stop and pick it up or kick it out of the way? I'd stop and pick it up.

Newby,

Yep, Kentucky. She was all ready to sign up with Coventry but at the last minute I realized she was only on Medicare for a few months (she has been on Humana wanted to get away from them.) She has lots of health problems. So...I did the right thing and put her on a Med Sup which AMTEX was the only one I had that took -65 people.

Pays a whole 4 bucks a month and the Coventry would have paid $425. But I figure I'll get into heaven someday.

The best information I received when I gave up my "real job" and began selling insurance was, "just write apps". He said if you concentrate on writing apps regardless of the premium amount or the commission "you will make a lot of money in this business".

I have lived by that and it has always served me well. Eleven percent of $70.00 is a whole lot more than 25% of $0.00. I didn't even need to use a calculator to figure that one out!

If you saw a quarter on the sidewalk would you stop and pick it up or kick it out of the way? I'd stop and pick it up.

Frank,

I could see your point if there was a huge difference in premium, but there isn't (in this case the premium is more). The commsions will just keep going down if we let these companies rip us off like this. There is no reason that they should pay such low commissions. It just goes to show what ANTEX thinks about agents.

Back