ANTEX Medicare Supplements

Chicken Coop

Expert
Anyone here sell ANTEX?

Are they a good company as far as paying claims, answering the phone, etc?

Is there any reason why I should not put my client with them on a Plan G supplement?

Thanks for any information.

Anyone here sell ANTEX?

Is there any reason why I should not put my client with them on a Plan G supplement?

Why would you even question if they are a good company as far as paying claims? Every company pays just as fast.

Yes, they answer the phone and yes, if they're competitive you should use them.

Rick

Anyone here sell ANTEX?

Yes, they're a good company. They were showing up at #1 or #2 in about every category in my state, so I contracted with them. They immediately jumped to the middle of the pack before I could order supplies, so they're in the closet. Low commissions.

Ive never heard of a med supp carrier that didnt paid claims. All of them pay claims. No difference except cost.

I would disagree with this statement. How carriers implement rate adjustments and future adjustments are a major difference.

How carriers view and handle GI is different. Some require over documentation while others take a hand written letter explaining the situation. This is a major difference and makes one carrier way easier to accomplish the end results than another.

Different U/W as well.

I would disagree with this statement. How carriers implement rate adjustments and future adjustments are a major difference.

How carriers view and handle GI is different. Some require over documentation while others take a hand written letter explaining the situation. This is a major difference and makes one carrier way easier to accomplish the end results than another.

Different U/W as well.

You disagree with the statement that all carriers pay claims? What you wrote has nothing to do with "I would disagree with this statement."

Please explain.

Rick

The statement of no difference except the cost.

I agree except I can't find the statement to which you refer. If it's in this thread please quote it.

Rick

----------

I sell the plan with the highest commission so everything you guys & dolls are talking about is worthless.

What a stupid thing to write! Nobody born after 1940 uses the term "guys & dolls."

As far as selling the highest commission, that's just good business and helps pay for the train to nowhere.

Rick

Back