ANTEX Medicare Supplements

I agree except I can't find the statement to which you refer. If it's in this thread please quote it.

Rick

----------

What a stupid thing to write! Nobody born after 1940 uses the term "guys & dolls."

As far as selling the highest commission, that's just good business and helps pay for the train to nowhere.

Rick

4th post in the thread made by jacobtn...

The original poster asked if American National pays claims is good, and answers the phone. If someone is comparing their service on a plan to any other medsup carrier with the same plan, there is no difference except for cost. if you are going to disagree with this statement than you are wrong.

No one mentioned anything about underwriting. I agree there are other issues that make one company favorable over another, but those have nothing to do with the question that was asked. All companies answer the phone and all companies pay claims.

I would disagree with this statement. How carriers implement rate adjustments and future adjustments are a major difference.

How carriers view and handle GI is different. Some require over documentation while others take a hand written letter explaining the situation. This is a major difference and makes one carrier way easier to accomplish the end results than another.

Different U/W as well.

Last edited:
That's a very broad comment. Looks like you changed the context of the OP's question.

Looks like you need to go back and reread the original post. Answering phones and paying claims was what the OP was questioning. All carriers are the same in this respect except cost. Regardless of whether you agree or not.

Back