Anthem Buys CIGNA

I wonder if Cigna-HealthSpring will now become "Anthem-Cigna-HealthSpring?"

That'll be a mouthful when doing MA presentations! :twitchy:

Wow it just keeps on coming eh. One day we all will be captive agents of Super Mega insurance company.

hope it don't mean we wont get paid without a fight--------that's exactly what it was that 1 season I wrote BCBS and they drug out paying me for 5 or 6 months

hope it don't mean we wont get paid without a fight--------that's exactly what it was that 1 season I wrote BCBS and they drug out paying me for 5 or 6 months

Isn't that the blue cross way?
I know an agent that has 60 aca plans still outstanding for pay and she has 5 advantage plans from aep outstanding and her fmo in Jacksonville just says, Yeah, we got new accounting, we are working on it.

Isn't that the blue cross way?
I know an agent that has 60 aca plans still outstanding for pay and she has 5 advantage plans from aep outstanding and her fmo in Jacksonville just says, Yeah, we got new accounting, we are working on it.

that must be the company line/ they drug me out with statements just as ridiculous---------finally had to threaten to file a complaint with cms and state insurance commissioner which I don't know would have done any good/ them guys worried about the consumer but prob not much for the screwed over insurance agent---------my communications were directly with BCBS and not and FMO---checks are cut at the carrier if and when they feel like paying--------I'm liking Cigna but not having positive thoughts about the result of them being under Anthem based on past history (think it was Wellpoint then)

Isn't that the blue cross way? I know an agent that has 60 aca plans still outstanding for pay and she has 5 advantage plans from aep outstanding and her fmo in Jacksonville just says, Yeah, we got new accounting, we are working on it.

At this point I'd be sitting in the FMO's office talking face to face. 60 cases would be a decent amount of money. Let's assume for a second that the average case was two lives (BCBS pays $17.20 PMPM here). That would be $34.40 per month for each app. That's $2,064 per month. So over $14k at this point in the year. The manager of that FMO would be very uncomfortable.

Yep, sad, she's out 17k so far and she calls and calls and gets the same answer, we are working on it.
WHAT ABOUT THE AEP ONES? seriously?
Its the same story over and over with these fmo's and its to bad they just continue along and blue does nothing. that company is a joke.

Back