Anthem Commission Statement

benwrigh

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just looked (sort of, PDF would not download so I only could see limited info) at the first commission statement from Anthem for 2014. Here's one example of what's on mine: One couple took a plan that was fully covered by the subsidy. I got paid $19.08. The .08 is for vision, which was not even purchased. From what I thought, i was to be paid $18pp. Any one else have a wonky statement?

, I'm surprised I'm getting paid at all at this point for a plan billed in full to Uncle Sam, but I don't understand where these numbers are coming from.

Did you ask your rep about this?

I mean its only half way off.................

Not yet. I was out of the office today and just checked it. Just curious to see if others were experiencing anything similar. Anthem is such a PITA to deal with...

what state are you referring to? In CA, we get paid differently on existing business vs. new business. perhaps yours is the same?

Last edited:
I advise logging into the Anthem agent area and looking at the 2014 commission contract. The $$ amount could have changed from what was "promised" this past Fall.

At least you got an Anthem commission statement. In Georgia Anthem's have been delayed for Senior and under 65. Curious to see what's on and not on it.

Back