Anti-Money Laundering Training Course

One other good thing, is that if you get the questions wrong on the test, it will allow you to pick another answer. You can't fail this test. If you miss a question, just try it again. They will allow you to keep going until you get it right.

A lot of agents are needing the AML training. Soon you will start hearing from your life insurance companies asking you to show them where you have passed the test. If you have not done this yet, then you need to do it if you work in life insurance sales.

I took the AML test back in the day Shenandoah was still in business.... I am told that you have to do the AML for the company you are appointed with. Perhaps this is not so. If there is someone that can produce the requirement, I would sincerely appreciate it. I did not complete one from a carrier I picked at random that I started last Fall when I heard it was carrier specific. This info would be good to know.

I took the AML test back in the day Shenandoah was still in business.... I am told that you have to do the AML for the company you are appointed with. Perhaps this is not so. If there is someone that can produce the requirement, I would sincerely appreciate it. I did not complete one from a carrier I picked at random that I started last Fall when I heard it was carrier specific. This info would be good to know.

I have taken it a couple of times. Some companies won't accept other companies AML training.

The good news is that several companies are offering it for free and the test are really easy to take.

Just another thing to waste your time on needing that will not help anyone really.

Back