Any agent here can write for mass mutual in Fla for sig 500?

not one agent can write in fl for mass mutual???
Thanks for bringing this opportunity to the forum! I am licensed in FL and have a contract with MM so I don’t see why I couldn’t sell it?!? For free I will even give your family member competitive quotes to confirm Mass is the best value proposition!

call me tomorrow! Dan Austin: (504) 343-1581. Or send me a PM and I will respond promptly. Thx- Dan

Thanks for bringing this opportunity to the forum! I am licensed in FL and have a contract with MM so I don’t see why I couldn’t sell it?!? For free I will even give your family member competitive quotes to confirm Mass is the best value proposition!

call me tomorrow! Dan Austin: (504) 343-1581. Or send me a PM and I will respond promptly. Thx- Dan
Are you a captive agent with Mass? Indy reps with Mass contracts can no longer write their traditional LTC.

. Because you cant write the 500 series.

Back