Any agents have any experience with Continental life and/or Lincoln Heritage

toc3

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone have any experience with Continental Life, American Continental Life or Lincoln Heritage? I need to add a couple of companies to my portfolio to be a little more competitive. These companies have competitve rates here in Arkansas and are all A rated.

Anyone have any experience with Continental Life, American Continental Life or Lincoln Heritage? I need to add a couple of companies to my portfolio to be a little more competitive. These companies have competitve rates here in Arkansas and are all A rated.

Are you looking for Med Sups or Final Expense?

For Med Sups those are all good companies if they have good rates in your area. I would also consider Loyal American, United World, Admiral, Sterling, Shenandoah etc.

For final expense, I think you can choose much better companies then Lincoln Heritage or Continental Life. I would look at Royal Neighbors, Forethought, Monumental, Motorists, Oxford, Shenandoah and many others as being better choices than those two.

Are you looking for Med Sups or Final Expense?

For Med Sups those are all good companies if they have good rates in your area. I would also consider Loyal American, United World, Admiral, Sterling, Shenandoah etc.

For final expense, I think you can choose much better companies then Lincoln Heritage or Continental Life. I would look at Royal Neighbors, Forethought, Monumental, Motorists, Oxford, Shenandoah and many others as being better choices than those two.

Thanks Newby. I already have United of Omaha, United World and Loyal American for Med Supps. I only have one good company for final expense which is United Teachers. I am first off looking for a company or two to add for med supps. I want to start cross selling my clients Final expense pretty soon. What kind of contract should I expect with Royal neighbors and Monumental?

While you're waiting for Newby to respond, feel free to scroll some old posts regarding FE companies. Tons of info available. Just use the search button up on top.

Thanks Newby. I already have United of Omaha, United World and Loyal American for Med Supps. I only have one good company for final expense which is United Teachers. I am first off looking for a company or two to add for med supps. I want to start cross selling my clients Final expense pretty soon. What kind of contract should I expect with Royal neighbors and Monumental?

Rate wise, UT is hard to beat and you already have them. If you want easy issue, Lincoln Heritage is hard to beat. They don't even do an MIB on their FE for $20,000 and under. They will cover people that other companies won't touch. Their modified is almost GI. LH also pays the agent on submission. If you write a policy today and overnight it to LH, you will have a deposit in your account 2 days later. LH's FE premiums are on the high side. Their preferred whole life is price competitive, but, has more underwriting. It's still an easier issue than many of the FE companies out there.

I like RNA for the little time I've been writing it. Their underwriting is a little prickly and I'm still learning the ropes with them. I have Forethought and Chesapeake and they are fine for certain situations. Pricewise, they are not really better than LH.

Re: Any agents have any experience with Continental life and/or L

Some fine companies with excellent rates:
Forester's, Americo and United Home Life.
For GI try Presidential Life

Re: Any agents have any experience with Continental life and/or L

Some fine companies with excellent rates:
Forester's, Americo and United Home Life.
For GI try Presidential Life

Must you find the oldest threads to respond to?

It's getting old and just tends to make it look like you're not the brightest bulb in the pack.

Rick

Back