Any Auto Insurance Agents Want Leads From Organic SEO?

Discussion in 'Auto Insurance Forum' started by InsuranceLibrary.com, Apr 27, 2014.

1. InsuranceLibrary.com

InsuranceLibrary.com Super Genius

State:
    Minnesota
    Insurance Forums Sponsored Advertorial
    I am the founder of InsuranceLibrary.com - a free online consumer insurance resource that gets close to 80,000 visits every month from consumers. The site allows consumers to post questions for free - then licensed insurance agents are able to answer those questions.

Right now, we have a need for a few good auto insurance agents that understand the importance of online visibility, and don't mind spending a few minutes a day to answer consumer questions online.

Answering the questions is not only a good lead generation opportunity, but it is great for SEO. We actually have one agent that answers a lot of life insurance questions - and she is getting almost 100,000 organic Google impressions every month!

Interestingly, while auto insurance is the insurance product that tends to get the most questions - it's the category that has the least amount of agents available to answer.

So, if any auto agents are looking for a 100% free way to clean up on organic traffic online - go sign up at InsuranceLibrary.com and start answering questions. You can sign up here: Get Started With InsuranceLibrary.com Today! - 2014 Insurance Library

Let me know if you have any questions!

mahmoudgafar likes this.
  2. Cluedo

Cluedo New Member

Hi there,

That sounds really good to me!

I'll follow the link in your post but please feel free to email me also - I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Cluedo

3. BlockO

BlockO Guru

State:
    Ohio
    you got some kind of bug on your website .....

This doesn't happen often, but it happens occasionally: I'll go to answer a question and it will say "you must be logged in to add your answer".

problem is, I'm already logged in, and I get stuck.

4. pomala6

pomala6 New Member

Thank you to your info. I Will follow in the link. And you can follow with my site.

Thanks,

;)

5. billlacombe

billlacombe Expert

Awesome thank you! I am looking into your information and I hope that I can sign up soon to start answering questions.

6. william2813

william2813 New Member

Thank you for sharing this. I am signing up now. I hope I can be helpful in answering the questions as I am just a starter.

7. 1reason

1reason Expert

After several tries on different dates and browsers, I wasn't able to sign up

8. peakcut

peakcut New Member

pretty cool site

9. sekigor

sekigor Expert

Interested. Contact me.

10. marindependent

marindependent Guru