Any Auto Insurance Agents Want Leads From Organic SEO?

InsuranceLibrary.com

Super Genius
Sponsor
Minnesota
I am the founder of InsuranceLibrary.com - a free online consumer insurance resource that gets close to 80,000 visits every month from consumers. The site allows consumers to post questions for free - then licensed insurance agents are able to answer those questions.

Right now, we have a need for a few good auto insurance agents that understand the importance of online visibility, and don't mind spending a few minutes a day to answer consumer questions online.

Answering the questions is not only a good lead generation opportunity, but it is great for SEO. We actually have one agent that answers a lot of life insurance questions - and she is getting almost 100,000 organic Google impressions every month!

Interestingly, while auto insurance is the insurance product that tends to get the most questions - it's the category that has the least amount of agents available to answer.

So, if any auto agents are looking for a 100% free way to clean up on organic traffic online - go sign up at InsuranceLibrary.com and start answering questions. You can sign up here: Get Started With InsuranceLibrary.com Today! - 2014 Insurance Library

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi there,

That sounds really good to me!

I'll follow the link in your post but please feel free to email me also - I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Cluedo

you got some kind of bug on your website .....

This doesn't happen often, but it happens occasionally: I'll go to answer a question and it will say "you must be logged in to add your answer".

problem is, I'm already logged in, and I get stuck.

Back