Any Besides these for over 50 units insulin

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
I know Everest, But I hear negative things about them, especially underwriting issues
I know level 2 bankers, Though seen some big increases with them lately

Level 2 UHC and Cigna are out of the question

Is there any left that will work with over 50 units of insulin that I missed?

Everest Premium look good, I have heard though many times they drag the underwriting and decline many that should be approved Is this true?

Everest Premium look good, I have heard though many times they drag the underwriting and decline many that should be approved Is this true?
I remember a year or so ago there were a few people making that claim. I don't think they knew how to underwrite and were just sending them in, maybe not looking at the UW Guide.

I recently wrote a guy that had carotid artery surgery 2 1/2 years ago and has diabetes. He changed his HBP med 6 months before I wrote him because it didn't agree with his stomach. With a PHI, it was issued in about a week.

I don't know of anybody else that will take that much insulin, except BCBSIL.

Give them a try.:yes:

I remember a year or so ago there were a few people making that claim. I don't think they knew how to underwrite and were just sending them in, maybe not looking at the UW Guide.

I recently wrote a guy that had carotid artery surgery 2 1/2 years ago and has diabetes. He changed his HBP med 6 months before I wrote him because it didn't agree with his stomach. With a PHI, it was issued in about a week.

I don't know of anybody else that will take that much insulin, except BCBSIL.

Give them a try.:yes:

Thanks, I had contracted with them a year ago but get concerned when I started to see a bunch of negative stuff on the underwriting process and I never used them

This for a client been on a plan with Aetna for 4 years with me, She is an F person, I can save her $30 a month on F but If she goes for G Everest has a ridiculous $97 a month premium

I can't grasp, how can they do that low a premium being that lenient on Diabetes

Thanks, I had contracted with them a year ago but get concerned when I started to see a bunch of negative stuff on the underwriting process and I never used them

This for a client been on a plan with Aetna for 4 years with me, She is an F person, I can save her $30 a month on F but If she goes for G Everest has a ridiculous $97 a month premium

I can't grasp, how can they do that low a premium being that lenient on Diabetes
They're very competitive. I told the guy I just referred to that there were 3 companies that would take him. Everest was the best price. Bankers isn't competitive any more.

They're very competitive. I told the guy I just referred to that there were 3 companies that would take him. Everest was the best price. Bankers isn't competitive any more.

I am going to start using them more I think, I think they might be lenient with heart issues, Guess I am going to need to read their underwriting guide

Bankers have not had good enough rates to use enough

We haven't had any issues with Everest except in the very beginning, they were slow.

How is underwriting speed now, Is it doable?

Not any longer then Aetna is doable, Aetna has been fairly long as of late maybe10 days or so turn around

Faster is better though

Back