Any Big Hitter Med Supp Guys in Houston

springbokhouston

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm thinking about adding some med supp to my portfolio. Are there any agents in the Houston area that might answer a few questions? I'm doing mostly FE and looking to possibly expand.

Also, what are current agents thoughts on DM for med supps...is it a viable marketing tool?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm thinking about adding some med supp to my portfolio. Are there any agents in the Houston area that might answer a few questions? I'm doing mostly FE and looking to possibly expand.

Also, what are current agents thoughts on DM for med supps...is it a viable marketing tool?

Thanks in advance for any help.

DM is the best way for marketing still. You usually get about double the return you do for FE.

Thanks Reardon, I looked at his site last year. Just wasn't organized enough for me. Also seemed more geared to phone sales. I'm looking more for a local guy I can chat with

Thanks Todd, that's good info. Thinking to run it in a similar fashion to FE if I do it.

Thanks Reardon, I looked at his site last year. Just wasn't organized enough for me. Also seemed more geared to phone sales. I'm looking more for a local guy I can chat with

Thanks Todd, that's good info. Thinking to run it in a similar fashion to FE if I do it.

I do much more than just how to sell over the phone. While I'm not in TX please give me a call if you'd like to chat. I actually do pick up the phone.

Rick

Jason McKenzie is in Texas and focuses on F2F sales for Medicare. He is very "Hands-On" with his agent's and I would highly reccomend him.

I'm not sure if he is in Houston or not ... previously he has been active on this forum ... I believe his handle is "JasonM". If you can't find him, shoot me an email - [email protected]

I have been selling med supps in Houston for over 24 yrs, and will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Back