Any Carrier Better Than NWL for Healthy 34yr Old Female?

lementex

Expert
Any Carrier Better Than WRL for Healthy 34yr Old Female?

hello

Ran into an old friend. She mentioned that someone from WFG (World Financial Group) pitched her the idea of an IUL and she was about to commit but then he invited her to one of those silly rah-rah-cultish meetings and it freaked her out, so she cancelled.

Well I told her that shouldn't get in the way and if she wanted me to take a look at his illustrations I would, just to make sure he was writing it in her favor and not his.

She told me she wanted to put $20k in (even if that is spread over a few years), and then have a minimum contribution of $100/mo afterwards.

She sent me the illustrations and they dont look bad, and he wrote them at $2400/yr target, but I can tell already she doesnt understand the difference between minimum and target.

Anyway, this guy keeps badgering her to be a recruit and come to these meetings. I dont want to steal a sale from anyone, but at the same time if he's more concerned about her warm market than he is about getting her the best product, I think I should at least find another option for her to look at.

Any companies/carriers you think might compete with WRL? She is in perfect health, does not smoke, 34yr old woman. Would definitely qualify for top rating.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Close your eyes and point. Chances are you will end up with an IUL carrier better than NWL.

North American/Midland is the best imo for most situations.

Wrl features on their FFIUL are actually really competitive versus other IULs. They had the number one selling IuL in the industry. All depends what you are looking for. Inbox me if you have questions. There is a few companies that can benefit you if there is a lump sum.

Wrl features on their FFIUL are actually really competitive versus other IULs. They had the number one selling IuL in the industry. All depends what you are looking for. Inbox me if you have questions. There is a few companies that can benefit you if there is a lump sum.

Hopefully you will find a product that offers more benefits to the client than being the best selling product.

Wrl features on their FFIUL are actually really competitive versus other IULs...
Catalyst43, got some meaningful side-by-sides you can show on the FFIUL vs the competition? Besides "best selling?" WFG has its woefully undereducated replicants out there endlessly flogging this thing to friends and family. Thanks

----------

I recently had a look at your "really competitive" FFIUL. Contractual guarantee of no more than 2.75% per year (2% basic acct, 0.75% index acct). Initial index cap of 15% is adjustable all the way down to 2% at TA’s whim. And all that’s before you factor in the loads of monthly and “periodic” fees, some of which aren’t capped. Catalyst43, what can you tell me to convince me your FFIUL isn’t a major pig in a poke? With apologies to the pig.

Last edited:
There's many carriers out there. Each has it's own benefits. You can't give a true comparison because IUL's are not nurtured the same. It has the same core concepts but the extent of each IUL is based upon what the product is geared towards. The IUL product that I work with are more geared towards maximum CV accumulation so it's perfect for adults 45 and under who has time to save yet. Off course it can still be tailored to fit other needs but each IUL is born to do one or two specific purpose. Any added riders gives it additional features like buying a base model car vs a limited edition model. The best way to understand what your friend needs are is by asking about her financial goals and all those goody questions that are sensitive.

Back