Any Chance of Finding a Life Policy for this Guy?

A friend's father is in need of a final expense policy.
He is wheelchair bound, had polio as a child, has hepC and, although not officially diagnosed yet, is believed to be in stage 3 liver failure by the family.

What are the chances of finding him a basic policy to fund his final expenses? (family is looking for small policy for cremation, basically)

I have a life license, but have not done anything with it yet so I know very little about what is available, etc.

He is wheelchair bound, had polio as a child, has hepC and, although not officially diagnosed yet, is believed to be in stage 3 liver failure by the family.

What are the chances of finding him a basic policy to fund his final expenses? (family is looking for small policy for cremation, basically)

I have a life license, but have not done anything with it yet so I know very little about what is available, etc.

You should post this in the final expense forum. You'll get a lot more replies.

If his meds haven't changed in the past 2 years and he can perform his ADL's he might be able to get Level with Great Western. If not it looks like Guaranteed Issue(ROP) with Gerber, Great Western or Kemper. Also SNL or Settlers Bronze(if no home healthcare) ROP.

Last edited:
Back