Any Cheap Ideas on Car Insurance for Women Drivers?

Hi guys,

Im looking to get some sort of 3rd party fire and theft cover for my VW golf, im female, 19, at uni and was wondering where would be the best place to find cheap car insurance for myself, as im really struggling on the net to find anything I can afford.

Nice attempt at spam. You want someone to help you find insurance yet you are an insurance agent. Maybe the UK is full of morons, but here, we only have 3.

Rick

Nice attempt at spam. You want someone to help you find insurance yet you are an insurance agent. Maybe the UK is full of morons, but here, we only have 3.

Rick

To clarify Rick's post he means we only have 3 morons on the forum. There are many more insurance agents in this country who do not frequent this forum not all of them are morons but many are.

To clarify Rick's post he means we only have 3 morons on the forum. There are many more insurance agents in this country who do not frequent this forum not all of them are morons but many are.

Thanks Peter for the clarification. I didn't want to name names because I was certain that at least one of the morons would type a 1000 word post that nobody wants to read.

Rick

Thanks Peter for the clarification. I didn't want to name names because I was certain that at least one of the morons would type a 1000 word post that nobody wants to read.

Rick

Rick in my state the commissioner is an appointed position. I know only agents care about the 6 months of non-production to change your upline. Will you push any of that in your campaign? I only mention this because CA,TX and FL are states carriers watch as a trend that may sweep the country at least this is what Great American told us about annuity regulations. I personally would love to see this issue pushed.

Great question but one that the average voter couldn't care less about.

However, if I were to be elected, I will require disclosure in agent contracting. If there is a 6 month waiting period it damn well better be in the contract.

If it was, I would not have had a problem with people like Bob Bever holding me to something I never signed.

Rick

Great question but one that the average voter couldn't care less about.

However, if I were to be elected, I will require disclosure in agent contracting. If there is a 6 month waiting period it damn well better be in the contract.

If it was, I would not have had a problem with people like Bob Bever holding me to something I never signed.

Rick

Oh I agree that most voters could care less about this...And please don't take this the wrong way but when it comes to elected positions that do not directly affect me such as Probate Judge or something I don't waste my time but vote along party lines and I would think many people are like me in that regard....actually I think a lot of people go further than me and do this on any elected position.

Peter, you are correct. I'm hoping my campaign statement sways some voters.

I don't have several $million to advertise so the chances of being elected is VERY small. But perhaps I can get several thousands of voters to see that that the democraps and republitards have destroyed healthcare (and in turn, America).

I wish I could do more but I can't. I expect to spend the bulk of my $1,000 on a campaign statement at $25 per word. I won't spend or raise more than that due to the hassle of campaign reporting and really, does it matter if I spend $1K or $10K?

Rick

No offense Rick, but I can't think of a position that voters are less qualified to select than Insurance Commissioner. We might as well have the voters elect the person in charge of the local nuclear power plant. Does the average agent really understand what he or she does, much less the average voter?

How many states elect an Insurance Commissioner?

Why would I be offended? I agree with you.

If I remember correctly, it was an appointment position until Proposition 13 passed which limited the amount the state could charge for property taxes. So now it's still a political position, but one the voters "appoint."

Basically, it's been a stepping stone for politicians who then seek higher office.

There is way too much power in the office. It's damn near impossible for a company to enter California which limits competition and increases premiums.

Our commissioner just authorized $30 million to fight worker comp fraud. If worker compensation was only provided by private companies, they would be spending the money.

COMMISSIONER POIZNER ANNOUNCES $30 MILLION IN GRANTS TO FIGHT WORKERS’ COMPENSATION INSURANCE FRAUD TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT[

You can access the department's Communications Office Web page by clicking here.

Insurance Commissioner Steve Poizner announced today nearly $30 million in grants to local district attorneys to be used to find and prosecute workers’ compensation insurance fraud.

"Workers’ compensation insurance fraud creates costs that are a burden on our economy at the time it can least sustain it," said Commissioner Poizner. "We must care for injured workers so they get the timely medical care they need and return to work, but for those bilking the system will be caught and prosecuted."

For full disclosure, Poizner is now running against Jerry Brown (yes, THAT Jerry Brown) for governator. I can't help wondering why "we must care for injured workers." Wouldn't it be more proper to say that we must make sure that insurance carriers take care of injured workers? This crap is from a republitard whos goal seems to expand goverment.

Create the problem then spend money fixing it.

Rick

Last edited:
Back