Any CI Available in New York?

Pete Cormie

Guru
100+ Post Club
New York
I'm thinking about having CI available for my younger clients when I do policy reviews in 2013. New York is a tough state. Any idea which carriers have the best products available here? Thanks.

I'm thinking about having CI available for my younger clients when I do policy reviews in 2013. New York is a tough state. Any idea which carriers have the best products available here? Thanks.

I have no idea if they are competitive or what other products are available but Companion (MoO) has a CI policy and US Life (AG) has an accident policy in NY....hopefully this helps.

I have no idea if they are competitive or what other products are available but Companion (MoO) has a CI policy and US Life (AG) has an accident policy in NY....hopefully this helps.

Thanks. I'm set up with MoO. It looks like USLife/AG doesn't offer the product in NY. NY's laws do offer great consumer protections, but they also limit consumer access to products and reduce competition for the products that are available.

Well, at least it's snowing.

Thanks. I'm set up with MoO. It looks like USLife/AG doesn't offer the product in NY. NY's laws do offer great consumer protections, but they also limit consumer access to products and reduce competition for the products that are available.

Well, at least it's snowing.

If it is not in NY, then AG really needs to update both their website and winflexweb b/c both show their Accident Expense Plus policy (w/o the CI rider) available in NY.

My life agency is based in NY so unfortunately I'm aware of our limited product lineup. The only thing that can be more frustrating than "not yet available in NY" is the "we're not even going to file in NY"....:arghh:

Back