Any Experience Using "bconnected" Lead Program from UNH?

brooks

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone have any experience with this lead program from United Healthcare?

Since I have no life I was playing around on their website when I noticed this “program.” There are about six or seven PDF documents to read under the program. I opened one of them. It's 50 pages long.:goofy:

If it is worthwhile, I'll open up these puppies and read them. If not, move on to something else.

There is no mention of cost. Must be free?;)

You have to be appointed as an ICA agent with UHC to have access to this lead program.
So this means you cannot be with any FMO channel, you have to be independant and agree to there terms.

You have to be appointed as an ICA agent with UHC to have access to this lead program.
So this means you cannot be with any FMO channel, you have to be independant and agree to there terms.

Not true in CA. I've received about 20 leads this way and I'm independent thru the FMO channel. Wouldn't say the leads are terrific, but the price sure is right.

As we get closer to 12/31, I'm sure they will pick up and I'll write more business.

Rick

I was told by the regional director here in the midwest that after I make 100 sales, to apply, and I am in an FMO hierarchy.

Perhaps CA has different rules....

This isn't true in Oregon either. I've made thousands of dollars off of what I would consider the best leads I've ever come across. The site isn't very user friendly though, but that's ok...

In Florida you have to be appointed directly through UHC to get on bconnected. I will tell you this. IT IS A NIGHTMARE LEARNING THIS SYSTEM! The absolute most difficult software you will EVER use. Bar none. Not available through FMO's as far as I know. The leads seem to be O.K. but I've noticed they seem to be a little older.

In Florida you have to be appointed directly through UHC to get on bconnected. I will tell you this. IT IS A NIGHTMARE LEARNING THIS SYSTEM! The absolute most difficult software you will EVER use. Bar none. Not available through FMO's as far as I know. The leads seem to be O.K. but I've noticed they seem to be a little older.

I am in Florida, an Ica agent and I receive a ton of leads during aep, i write all my business off of them during that time, they are very fresh leads. I'm wondering if the fmo channels get the ones we close/lost.

I don't find the system to hard to work in, its a bit slow but once you get the hang of it, not so bad.

When I was in the ICA channel, I had access to bconnect, didn't particularly like the system. Seemed like a lot of the leads I got were recycled, closed/lost by someone else. That probably contributed to me deciding to go to the FMO channel.
Before bconnect, there was the onyx system for sending lead via email - the quality of those leads was much better. Those were the good old days as far as uhc goes.

I am in Utah and Calif sounds like it is a better experience in the system. I found most leads were crap, already existing client that had questions?? Really depends on your UHC organization where you live. Mine was located in Vegas and it was and still is a circus there..

Back