Any experience with AHCP??

AHCP is the company that I'm trying to escape for my Golden Rule contract. I haven't written any business with AHCP because I think they are a joke. I called in yesterday to try and get a release, and some immature teeny bopper answered the phone and was just completely improfessional. Has anyone had any experience with them?

I had appointed thru usbg, somehow affiliated with ahcp, don duryea was very accomodating to let me off my gr appt and move it direct since "i hadnt written any business" through them anyway. But let me ask you why you think ahcp is a "joke"? They seem to have some good stuff.

Yes, everything has been above board. I only use a few of their products and am licensed direct with others. They have the best training available online and keep their agents up to date.
You might get a better contract but you won't get the service that AHCP - USABG provides.:yes:

Maybe I'm way off then....I called the other day and the girl I spoke with didn't know anything about anything. She couldn't even tell me about their training schedule or commisions/statements or anything. Maybe I just got a hold of the wrong person.....who knows.

Maybe I'm way off then....I called the other day and the girl I spoke with didn't know anything about anything. She couldn't even tell me about their training schedule or commisions/statements or anything

I have a friend here locally (that I trust) that got a couple of appointments through them.

His feedback:

His appointments/licensing was handled by total incompetents. They lied to him, told him they didn't receive the docs (for which he had receipts), etc.

More laughable...his comp was screwed up (never in his favor or course) on EVERY SINGLE CASE for a period of about five months.

Well...if they did that as a business practice they'd be out of business. Oddly I don't know anyone who's has a commish problem with them and know many AHCP agents.

I know the only commish problems I've had in this biz were with Aetna and Carefirst. Zero issues with anyone else.

And just why would your friend continue to put biz through them for 5 straight months when all statements were wrong?

Defintely more to that story.

My GR contract is through AHCP and I think it's fantastic! The % is nice plus they advance... No complaints here. It sounds like you may have a bad contract with your GA/IMO.

AHCP isn't bad, but your contract could suck.

20% advanced weekly

I've found that most agents who don't write crap:

Always have problems with commissions
Always have a problem with their agency
Always have a problem with leads
Are always getting screwed

Agents who write a lot of business seem to do just fine and maybe hit the occasional snag.

Back