Any experience with AHCP??

Paul - nothing to hide with PMs at all. I would love you to hop on a webinar and run one for members on marketing. That you declined is fine but I would like members to have many points of view.

You painted yourself as a marketing expert and I was guessing a marketing expert would like to be paid to share his advice. Guess not.

I also PM'd you to help a fellow FL agent with a small group case - whith my association does not deal with small group.

He was willing to either commission split or pay you for advice - part of my association is also trying to put members in contact with the right people when we don't have the knowledge so they don't make mistakes.

Now - you can continue on with being aruable the most negative person on our board.

Arguing with people like you is simply a waste of time. If you do not like what I do then you must be living in a special kind of hell - since you simply have zero control over it.

The word of the day for you regarding what I'm doing would be "acceptance."

First, that is not correct. Second you cant just contract directly with AHCP, its is not set up in that manner. You will fall under a Divisional President and then a regional manager. I have been with AHCP since the begginning.:no:

Sorry to burst your bubble m8 but if you are contracted for AHCP through Health Choice One and decide to leave they will release you from your contract with AHCP. You do have to give Scott a 30 day notice.

I have to admit that I was indeed speculative of this so I called AHCP and their reply was that they can release me if they so choose.

Sorry to burst your bubble m8 but if you are contracted for AHCP through Health Choice One and decide to leave they will release you from your contract with AHCP. You do have to give Scott a 30 day notice.

I have to admit that I was indeed speculative of this so I called AHCP and their reply was that they can release me if they so choose.

Can you Read? I clearly stated you cannot contract directly thru AHCP. The question I was commenting on was an individual asking why they didnt go direct with AHCP.

John, why would you run your AHCP contract through Health Choice One? Wouldn't it be more advantageous to run your contract directly through AHCP?

And My response was You cannot go direct with AHCP you must go thru a Divisional President. So Your far from bursting my bubble, Read before you post.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by healthagent
Health Choice One will release you upon request - AHCP will not.

First, that is not correct. Second you cant just contract directly with AHCP, its is not set up in that manner. You will fall under a Divisional President and then a regional manager. I have been with AHCP since the begginning.:no:

First of all I can read just fine. I will say however that sometimes I read things that people wrote that I think were absolutly ridicuous things to say so I as well sometimes question my ability to read. Secondly, based on the quote you outlined and you comment First, that is not correct. I think it's a fair assumption that you are refering to the above quote and nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthagent
Health Choice One will release you upon request - AHCP will not.

First of all I can read just fine. I will say however that sometimes I read things that people wrote that I think were absolutly ridicuous things to say so I as well sometimes question my ability to read. Secondly, based on the quote you outlined and you comment First, that is not correct. I think it's a fair assumption that you are refering to the above quote and nothing else.

HUH?

Sorry, Arn.

Huh is one of those words we are not supposed to use in this forum. (Read the rules).

Back