Any Experience with Country Financial

Re: Country

Anyone familiar with or have any experience working for Country Financial? Any pros/cons to share?

I had a friend work for them in the 90s. She did well for the first two years, but felt the way compensation was structured, its hard to make enough money after the first two years. I'm sure some things have changed since that time.

Last time I looked, Country had competitively priced property insurance in Oregon, but not so much for auto insurance.

I have a friend that works there and she does well for herself. She had her own agency with another captive agency, but got fired and now works for Country. From what I understand their quotas are a little stiff, but she manages.

She is also a knockout, that gives her a little boost.

To succeed with Country you will have to do well at financial services. While they do offer property and casualty insurance their primary focus is going to be on life insurance, long term care, and annuities. They want you to learn property and casualty and they also want you to sell it but it will be hard to compete with other carriers. They have great financial strength and if you're comfortable with working for just one company they may fit your needs.

Ben

To succeed with Country you will have to do well at financial services. While they do offer property and casualty insurance their primary focus is going to be on life insurance, long term care, and annuities. They want you to learn property and casualty and they also want you to sell it but it will be hard to compete with other carriers. They have great financial strength and if you're comfortable with working for just one company they may fit your needs.

Ben

Your first post and you already have a disclaimer? HA!

Back