Any Experience with Health Care Producers?

ozmo

Expert
Anybody affiliated with Health Care Producers in San Diego. They are a GA in San Diego specializing in mostly Individual health in CA. They take about 25% of your commission, but wondering what your experience with their back end and support might be? good? bad? also they do small group, Senior and some Life.
thinking it might be nice to be under one roof, but it looks like you gotta pay a price...

Anybody affiliated with Health Care Producers in San Diego. They are a GA in San Diego specializing in mostly Individual health in CA. They take about 25% of your commission, but wondering what your experience with their back end and support might be? good? bad? also they do small group, Senior and some Life.
thinking it might be nice to be under one roof, but it looks like you gotta pay a price...

Don't know anything about them - but if you're in CA I'd look at WarnerPacific.

Do you have a contact over there by any chance....pleae advise....it looks like they may have a Newport Beach address close by. If you have a caontact please pass it my way-- thanks

Do you have a contact over there by any chance....pleae advise....it looks like they may have a Newport Beach address close by. If you have a caontact please pass it my way-- thanks

I generally try to avoid putting phone numbers on here but their web address is "warnerpacific" .com - their 800 number is listed on it.

Hope it helps!

Back