Any Experience with Www.senior-sales.com??

I talked with them but did not sign

Sounded interesting However I just felt strange I mean the reps name was Bella Thorn same as the actress, The first person that emailed me name sounded oddly familiar as well.The names on the testimonials seem generic some of them

But the I almost looked past all of that until I wanted to make payment and Bella Thorn told me I could not use CC but had to go through pay pal

I had just not been happy with anyone I had to pay through pay pal

However If you do go with the I would be interested in the results and see if my gut has been wrong on this one

I talked with them but did not sign Sounded interesting However I just felt strange I mean the reps name was Bella Thorn same as the actress, The first person that emailed me name sounded oddly familiar as well.The names on the testimonials seem generic some of them But the I almost looked past all of that until I wanted to make payment and Bella Thorn told me I could not use CC but had to go through pay pal I had just not been happy with anyone I had to pay through pay pal However If you do go with the I would be interested in the results and see if my gut has been wrong on this one

You should be able to pay Pay Pal by credit card which adds extra protection for you. You don't need a Pay Pal account to do that.

If they only allow a cash transfer through Pay Pal (no credit card option) that's bad.

You should be able to pay Pay Pal by credit card which adds extra protection for you. You don't need a Pay Pal account to do that.

If they only allow a cash transfer through Pay Pal (no credit card option) that's bad.

No I don't need a pay pal account, I know that but the fact that the names were strange especially the rep that was supposed to set up my account had the same name as an actress coupled with the fact that I needed to pay first payment with Paypal, I just had a bad feeling.

Now in all fairness they said I could use CC on 2nd order However that just made me question even all the more.

I've made a few bad lead purchases this year So mabye I am a extra cautious

I posted my experience with them earlier in the Final Expense forum. I called them and was told I had to pay by check. I told them I only pay with a CC in case I don't get what I pay for. They told me that I was not the kind of agent that they like to do business with.

I posted my experience with them earlier in the Final Expense forum. I called them and was told I had to pay by check. I told them I only pay with a CC in case I don't get what I pay for. They told me that I was not the kind of agent that they like to do business with.

It's comical how they tried to flip it around to make it sound like they chose not to do business with you. Idiots...

Yes they will not budge in the Paypal for 1st payment

They do say they take CC on reorders and give 20% discount on reorders

However as hard as they try to close the deal only to lose them over paypal, When they supposedly take CC and reorders Just doesn't add up

I mean if they were legit

Yes they will not budge in the Paypal for 1st payment

They do say they take CC on reorders and give 20% discount on reorders

However as hard as they try to close the deal only to lose them over paypal, When they supposedly take CC and reorders Just doesn't add up

I mean if they were legit

The reason they say they'll take credit cards and give a 20% discount on reorders is because they know you won't be reordering because they'll never fulfill the 1st order.

Last edited:
Back