Any Feedback On Manhatten Lifes Non Med Term Product?

sirherbie

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone write this product? It only has 3 questions but they cover almost everything. Its priced very high so I assume its got build in tables. Any feedback appreciated?

Anyone write this product? It only has 3 questions but they cover almost everything. Its priced very high so I assume its got build in tables. Any feedback appreciated?

Assume it is the same as Family Life's Viva Life product.. nice simple issue with 100% ROP avaiable. Premium is about the same as Washington National's and CFG's Simplified Term product but theirs is only 50% ROP.

I know this product well, as it is one of my main products and I was on the team who built it. It was built to be the easiest term product to Quote, apply and submit. Right now we are seeing about 80% of all cases in the mail in 5 business days.

Do not confuse this with a guaranteed issue product, you will be disappointed. I know that the comp for agents is not close 120% or 125% so MattSchmidt is a little off.

If you are looking for good comp with someone who knows the ins and outs of this product while offering additional online tools, customized marketing materials, in depth training and can help push your clients through then PM me.

I know this product well, as it is one of my main products and I was on the team who built it. It was built to be the easiest term product to Quote, apply and submit. Right now we are seeing about 80% of all cases in the mail in 5 business days.

Do not confuse this with a guaranteed issue product, you will be disappointed. I know that the comp for agents is not close 120% or 125% so MattSchmidt is a little off.

If you are looking for good comp with someone who knows the ins and outs of this product while offering additional online tools, customized marketing materials, in depth training and can help push your clients through then PM me.

You are not the first one to accuse Matt of being "off"... :laugh:

you clearly arent at an IMO level for this product. I know everything about it and have 3 websites where clients enroll online.

we are producing about 7-10 apps a week

Id say we have this down to a science

you clearly arent at an IMO level for this product. I know everything about it and have 3 websites where clients enroll online.

we are producing about 7-10 apps a week

Id say we have this down to a science

Matt, Not trying to get you riled up. I was just speaking from my experience, and have yet to see an agent contract that high.

Producing 7-10 apps per week is excellent, and I think everyone should be moving the direction of selling online. I have read that 75% of insurance sales will be online by 2020, and congrats for already being in that space.

That is why I like this product so much, as it is the only product that I know of that can give everyone the chance at online sales without having to hire a web developer and worry about backend security.

I would like to figure out what you're doing right that is leading to your success. (SEO, Leads, Call Centers???) Being an agent can be a lonely world, so we should be sharing our thoughts and ideas on how we can all boost business and cover underinsured Americans.

Back