Any FMOs beside SMS Omaha pay Co-op on apps? Thanks

So who would be the top 1 or 2?

Not sure. Define what is best for you.
No one can rate them for you. But I know people like Ritter here too. I don’t know if he does a co-op.

Premier senior marketing does a 1k piece mailer for $225 if you do 10 Med supp/MAPD. Or $300(I think) for 5 pieces.
Just compare companies. But make sure the company you choose has all the Medicare plans you want. Or you’ll be missing out on qualifying sales

My Problem with them is--I get Co-op for 10 apps a month

So I time the leads to start hitting around the 1st---write up a bunch of apps no prob

BUT that month I get credited for apps written 3 months ago, last month and the 15 I wrote in one month get spread out all over the damned place--so there is no way to manage the process of getting credit when the apps are written

My Problem with them is--I get Co-op for 10 apps a month

So I time the leads to start hitting around the 1st---write up a bunch of apps no prob

BUT that month I get credited for apps written 3 months ago, last month and the 15 I wrote in one month get spread out all over the damned place--so there is no way to manage the process of getting credit when the apps are written
Precision Senior Marketing (10 issued Med Supp/MA policies) and Senior Market Design (12 issued Med Supp/FE policies) gets you a 1,000 piece DM drop. It's cummulative and not monthly. You can take as long as you want to reach these #'s. :yes:

Precision Senior Marketing (10 issued Med Supp/MA policies) and Senior Market Design (12 issued Med Supp/FE policies) gets you a 1,000 piece DM drop. It's cummulative and not monthly. You can take as long as you want to reach these #'s. :yes:
Ok so just to be clear-if I write 8 in one month and five the next I get ONE 1000 pc DM drop? They pay 100%?

SMS pays up to 50% up to $1000 IF you get ten apps in a month

But no one knows what a month is

Last edited:
Ok so just to be clear-if I write 8 in one month and five the next I get ONE 1000 pc DM drop? They pay 100%?
That's correct. Anything over 10 or 12 would be applied toward the next drop.

I haven't used PSM yet, but I really like SMD, because FE counts toward the 12 policies. The drop is free if you use Leads2Success, or they'll give you $350 to use how you want.

That's correct. Anything over 10 or 12 would be applied toward the next drop.

I haven't used PSM yet, but I really like SMD, because FE counts toward the 12 policies. The drop is free if you use Leads2Success, or they'll give you $350 to use how you want.
Great thanks!

Back