Any FMOs beside SMS Omaha pay Co-op on apps? Thanks

We used to use Leads2Success. Tried them twice as a matter of fact. ALL of the agents that used them came back with the same feedback...."I only got back about 1/2 of what I'm used to getting back". Many of those agents tried more than once. We stopped recommending them.

Also, Leads2Success is owned by TAG. Guess who else is with TAG? Steve Bontell. Yep, that's right! Now, knowing this....I certainly wouldn't use them again!
Now if I knew who Steve Bontell was

You will do fine Chazm. I did my 1st Seminars back in October and was nervous and worried about it ahead of time. After about a minute of talking all the nerves went away and it was no problem at all. Did two more and they were even easier. It's all about knowing what you are talking about and then it is easy. I took over 50 applications just from those 3 seminars for MA plans. I too wish the FMO's would give cash to use on ads, seminars, etc instead of the stupid leads.

Oh I’m not worried about the speaking part, I’m worried about people showing up. My flyer just hit today but only got 1 rsvp

Who wouldn't want a personalized Medicare seminar?

Hey, it’s day one and they don’t have to rsvp. But I get that it’s not a hot commodity.
FYI I walked in on a kid (28?) starting his t65 seminar in a library. He hosted 15 people. I didn’t ask him any questions but damn I’ll be very happy with 15

We used to use Leads2Success. Tried them twice as a matter of fact. ALL of the agents that used them came back with the same feedback...."I only got back about 1/2 of what I'm used to getting back". Many of those agents tried more than once. We stopped recommending them.

Also, Leads2Success is owned by TAG. Guess who else is with TAG? Steve Bontell. Yep, that's right! Now, knowing this....I certainly wouldn't use them again!
Oh sh*t. Are you saying that Steve will run yet another company into the ground? :shocked:

I've gotten 4% returns.......except when I wrote my own content. Then it dipped below 2%. :laugh:. I don't have anything to guage it against, as I've never bought any DM leads. Even if I did only get 1/2 as many back, it didn't cost me anything.

Like Chaz said, you can just take the $350 and use it in whatever way you want to market. :yes:

Hey, it’s day one and they don’t have to rsvp. But I get that it’s not a hot commodity.
FYI I walked in on a kid (28?) starting his t65 seminar in a library. He hosted 15 people. I didn’t ask him any questions but damn I’ll be very happy with 15
I really didn't mean for that to come off that way...

I have run seminars (annuities) where we only had a few couples RSVP. We just got a private table and played it off as a more intimate way to personally handle their questions.

As long as you're covering the cost of the event, keep running them. Doing a lot of them in succession, you're likely mailing the same people and eventually, people want to see what they're all about.

Back