Any FMOs beside SMS Omaha pay Co-op on apps? Thanks

We used to use Leads2Success. Tried them twice as a matter of fact. ALL of the agents that used them came back with the same feedback...."I only got back about 1/2 of what I'm used to getting back". Many of those agents tried more than once. We stopped recommending them.

Also, Leads2Success is owned by TAG. Guess who else is with TAG? Steve Bontell. Yep, that's right! Now, knowing this....I certainly wouldn't use them again!

Who do you recommend? I have been doing hand-addressed letters which pay-off okay, but when I do 250-300 at a time it is very time-consuming. My own belief is that most hand-addressed letters get opened at least being partially read before hitting the trash I get responses from maybe 3-4% which makes it worthwhile (if I have a minion helping or doing the addressing). If I could find something that was close in results without this much effort I would be all over it. My Nextdoor ad's payoff and referrals are my biggest source, but I am not getting the volume I want.

Who do you recommend? I have been doing hand-addressed letters which pay-off okay, but when I do 250-300 at a time it is very time-consuming. My own belief is that most hand-addressed letters get opened at least being partially read before hitting the trash I get responses from maybe 3-4% which makes it worthwhile (if I have a minion helping or doing the addressing). If I could find something that was close in results without this much effort I would be all over it. My Nextdoor ad's payoff and referrals are my biggest source, but I am not getting the volume I want.
Use a typeface that mimics handwriting to address the letters.

Use a typeface that mimics handwriting to address the letters.

I actually hand address each one. It is very time-consuming but worthwhile. I work 8-10 days a month as a Paramedic at a station that only does 1-2 calls a shift so the envelope stuffing is a way to fight boredom. I really feel like the hand-addressed envelopes with non-commercial looking return address labels have a higher rate of getting opened.

For Direct Mailers, go with Lead Connections.

Back