Any Former Real Estate Agents???

cfuller4080

Expert
Hi Everyone!

I am a real estate agent in North Carolina. I have always liked the idea of selling insurance, more of a “set schedule” (not showing properties until 10 pm, or all day on weekends etc…) I feel that I can help a lot more people with insurance…

I was wondering if anyone else has switched from real estate to selling insurance. I want to get into P&C, Life and Health… I would be going the Independent route!

If you have switched I would like to hear your story and how you are doing now? Do you like Real Estate or Insurance better? Do you find to have “more time” for family (not showing properties late night/on weekends all day) etc… Any tips?

Thanks for your time and responses!

Well if you're successful in selling insurance, you will be working just as many hours until you build a book of business or open your own agency. The good thing w/ insurance is the long term renewal commissions that are typically experienced by agency owners.

Well if you're successful in selling insurance, you will be working just as many hours until you build a book of business or open your own agency. The good thing w/ insurance is the long term renewal commissions that are typically experienced by agency owners.

I am very successful with seller Real Estate and generating a ton of leads monthly for real estate.. I am most definitely willing to work a ton of hours like I already do in real estate! Thing is eventually the hard work will payoff when I get my book of business built etc. and get the renewal commission coming in!

With real estate your always working non stop even at midnight creating contracts, and everything else... So I am not scared of working long hours...

I have been a licensed real estate broker and insurance agent since 2007 and my company AIRECS specializes in helping Realtors add insurance as a profit center to their business. Fill free to email me at [email protected] and I would be glad to give you some info on doing both as well as giving you some feedback on what to expect.
AIRECS (American Insurance and Real Estate Cooperative Services)

@cfuller4080 - Super curious about this since I've been curious about how sales strategies for Real Estate could be incorporated into the insurance world. I'm going to be following this thread!

Hayato
closingcommercial.com

Latest posts

Back