Any FRESH Opportunities for Motivated Agent?

Hello all:

Seeking [genuine] telesales opportunity for FE or other products -
already experienced health insr telesales and 2 FE telesales which charged
$$$ for aged leads and low commissions.

ME:
1. resident license CA
2. non resident licenses (20 states)
3. Ph.D. ( not that it matters but I am no dummy:-)
4. 8 years telesales experience in non insurance stuff: can make 200 dials/day easy - cold calling no problem -
5. do not want to work for contracts at 30-60% because I know they are better.

>>> last 3 months since acquired new license >>> f2f sales 15 appts closed 5/week - bought my own leads>>> low contracts>>dreadful traffic driving conditions>
prefer telesales where one can be far more efficient and productive all things considered.

I have been offered telesales opportunities for FE:
A. must pay $995 to work on their platform, $295 per month for their [platform] and they pay 55% contract - final expense

B. FE telesales - captive - buy into their lead program which starts at $200 and expects a weekly cost of $645 for leads. Contract starts at 70%

Does anyone have recommendations? suggestions? Better than the above which I declined both

I appreciate the Insurance Ninjas in this group and all your expert feedback!

happy day,
Layla J

Hello all:

Seeking [genuine] telesales opportunity for FE or other products -
already experienced health insr telesales and 2 FE telesales which charged
$$$ for aged leads and low commissions.

ME:
1. resident license CA
2. non resident licenses (20 states)
3. Ph.D. ( not that it matters but I am no dummy:-)
4. 8 years telesales experience in non insurance stuff: can make 200 dials/day easy - cold calling no problem -
5. do not want to work for contracts at 30-60% because I know they are better.

>>> last 3 months since acquired new license >>> f2f sales 15 appts closed 5/week - bought my own leads>>> low contracts>>dreadful traffic driving conditions>
prefer telesales where one can be far more efficient and productive all things considered.

I have been offered telesales opportunities for FE:
A. must pay $995 to work on their platform, $295 per month for their [platform] and they pay 55% contract - final expense

B. FE telesales - captive - buy into their lead program which starts at $200 and expects a weekly cost of $645 for leads. Contract starts at 70%

Does anyone have recommendations? suggestions? Better than the above which I declined both

I appreciate the Insurance Ninjas in this group and all your expert feedback!

happy day,
Layla J

Since you're already experienced and have bought your own leads, why not just be independent and get 110-120% contracts?:yes:

what goillini52 said, Cant think of a reason to work for someone else in you situation, Especially With FE & since there are a few really good guys on this forum offing mentor programs, & you still remain independant.

great point - i am seeking a telesales platform because i do not think it is safe to sell FE in the rural areas as a single woman. Also let's add med supp to this gig and see who has input.

happy day,

i do not mind selling under him ; he appears to have a chock full of timely and effective training. thank you this is what i am seeking... so much for my short career in FE dodging drunk Grandpas, unruly pit bulls, the pet rat, and live chickens in my car as a thank you gift for coming out to their rural homes to sell them insurance.

i do not mind selling under him ; he appears to have a chock full of timely and effective training. thank you this is what i am seeking... so much for my short career in FE dodging drunk Grandpas, unruly pit bulls, the pet rat, and live chickens in my car as a thank you gift for coming out to their rural homes to sell them insurance.

Haha, drunk old men and pet rats...what's not to love?:laugh:

You can still cross sell FE with the money you save them on their Med Supp.

Back