Any good appointment setters or telemarketers available for...

Sodapopp

Expert
Are there any good or familiar companies to anyone that I can just hire ONE telemarketer or one appointment setter. I am in the Midwest if that matters. I would like some opinions on hiring one for an a single independent agent? Would there be a difference than hiring a telemarketing or appointment setter? Which would be best in trying to go on a a lot more appointments, or more cost beneficial? Thanks for any input. I would like to try to hire someone as soon as I can.

Are there any good or familiar companies to anyone that I can just hire ONE telemarketer or one appointment setter. I am in the Midwest if that matters. I would like some opinions on hiring one for an a single independent agent? Would there be a difference than hiring a telemarketing or appointment setter? Which would be best in trying to go on a a lot more appointments, or more cost beneficial? Thanks for any input. I would like to try to hire someone as soon as I can.
Hey Soda, you mention that you're single. Don't know what that would have to do with hiring an appointment setter. Are you looking for an "appointment setter", or did you have "some other duties in mind"? :skeptical:

Soda, If you are still looking, I am one and based in the Midwest as well. Familiar w/KS terr. as well. Get in touch w/me if still interested.

Back