Any good/bad news on MyAgency.net

eprodigy

Expert
https://www.myagency.net/home/index.asp

I was looking into FMO's for life, annuities and disability that led me to this software site.

Right now, I focus on Health/Dental/Disability and I really want to cross sell life. This tool seems like it would make the process run a lot smoother.

Any comments from the gurus?

eProdigy
:GEEK:

Personally, I think it's a wast of money and time. Of course others may have various opinions and may even decide to turn this into yet another grammar and spelling thread.

Personally, I think it's a wast of money and time. Of course others may have various opinions and may even decide to turn this into yet another grammar and spelling thread.

I agree with the "waste of money and time."

This is offered by Ipipeline. It's a straight forward quoter with fillable forms and they are now offering an electronic signature feature as each carrier approves it. You really need a system with a comprehensive quoter and forms library to push info to folks as needed. So this is a fine service. They are NOT the only folks offering this. Check out compulife and still others I can't think of right now, but they are very reputable and intent on owning a large portion of this service niche.......

Last edited:
Back