Any Good Life Settlement Company ?

I can help you with a good company. Reason I like it is because they have 2 trust companies in place for policies held and premiums in escrow. They also have 2 separate Life Expectancy Analyst firms who arrive at a much more accurate LE than other companies. Call me @ 727.260.3559...Tab Brown

I would like to invite you to check out Conestoga Settlement Services, LLC. They have checks and double checks in place to protect the consumer as well as the agent. I am currently looking for agents and would be happy to forward you detailed information about the company if you're interested.

I have a consultant that I send my agents to that have clients that are interested in investing in life settlements. If you would like his number pm me and I will provide it.

I know that he is out of office until Monday, but would love to talk with anyone in Texas or California. Those are the two states he focuses on.

I have one other connection that I can recommend, but would need to find out what states he is in. Let me know and I will be glad to research.

I have a consultant that I send my agents to that have clients that are interested in investing in life settlements. If you would like his number pm me and I will provide it.

I know that he is out of office until Monday, but would love to talk with anyone in Texas or California. Those are the two states he focuses on.

I have one other connection that I can recommend, but would need to find out what states he is in. Let me know and I will be glad to research.

This is an interesting post. :idea:

Back