Any IMO Offer Free Leads in Exchange for Below Street Commissions

LVGUY

Expert
I am looking for names of IMOs willing to offer free leads in exchange for below street commissions. I am not interested in a cold call list.

Re: Any IMO Offer Free Leads in Exchange for Below Street Commiss

What line of work? Auto, home, life, health? Either way it is not worth it as they often take half of your commissions.

I did that one time with one FE agent. Never again.

Any agent who is too stupid to take the higher commissions and buy his own leads and put MORE money in his own pocket is not worth having.

Any agent who is too stupid to take the higher commissions and buy his own leads and put MORE money in his own pocket is not worth having.

Com'on Newby, give me a second chance!!:twitchy:

Sometimes it's not a matter of stupidity, but not having the money for leads.

Many many agents need help with marketing and there are some agencies who have lead programs in exchange for reduced comp.

Not a lot of agencies lining up to offer free leads at any level of comp.

The reason is simple; it's a huge outlay of cash with zero promise of return.

Not only that but in most cases the agency would have to front enough free leads for the agent to produce four weeks until commissions came rolling in.

If an agent is dead broke, giving 10 or 15 free leads a week (which are offers I usually see) are meaningless. Guaranteed failure. It's like giving someone who needs $10K to save their house from foreclosure $100.

If you really wanted to give an agent a real chance, they'd need 10 leads a day - 50 leads a week at an average cost of $7/lead for at least 4 week that's laying out $1,400.....per agent which is why I don't know of a single real free lead program through agency agency. That agency would go BK in three months.

The truth (and I hate to say this) but if you can't borrow $1,000 from your family and instead have to search for free lead programs that says a lot. The reason your family's not gonna loan it to you is because they know better.

Probably not a popular comment but it's not an agency's fault that as an adult you're broke. Best bet if you're in that situation is to boot strap it.

Last edited:

John you are right for the most part.

Most agencies who offer leads in exchange for reduced comp in beginning, one on one support, training are few and far between and they are not advertising....they usually "advertise" through word of mouth.

Not a lot of agencies lining up to offer free leads at any level of comp.

The reason is simple; it's a huge outlay of cash with zero promise of return.

I could not agree more. The other problem is that when agencies do this, once the agent actually knows what they're doing, they get the great idea to move on to "greener and greater" by going indy. Usually everyone loses in that scenario because most agents struggle with balancing out their money for leads and end up lost. Any captive agent that is making a decent living and has free leads should only leave if they absolutely have to. Others may disagree, but that's what I've seen.

Sometimes it's not a matter of stupidity, but not having the money for leads.

Many many agents need help with marketing and there are some agencies who have lead programs in exchange for reduced comp.

If you don't have any money for leads then you should beg and borrow from your family, your neighbors or your church before you starve to death falling for free leads from an IMO.

People who are completely broke should not be going into business for themselves at this time. Just my opinion.

Back