Any Info About Health Insurance Innovations??

Sounds like the problem was the broker. HI plans can definitely be limited (short-term?), but what did the broker tell you?

He told me that I could go to the doctor for my leg- I had fallen and was experiencing swelling. He said he would speak with benefits and get it covered - I never heard back so I cancelled. Two months later they started taking payments out again. BBB put a warning out (should have checked it out prior) Hundreds of complaints

Your leg sounds like it might have been a pre-existing condition which is not covered by HII along with preventative care. Were you told this by the broker?

I only sell about 1-2 month here in CO. It is a good little fit for clients between jobs, new hires waiting for group coverage to start, someone who missed open enrollment for ACA but wants some coverage for the short term. No networks! I positioned it as a catastrophic plan only. You pay the first dollar up to your high deductible of "X". I have yet to submit a claim so not sure how that piece would pan out. It only pays me 20%.

Company is terrible. I canceled the policy. When my credit card # changed, I got a payment declined email. They kept my policy active for one year after I canceled. I changed doctors. I think my last doctor felt cheated because, I stopped getting prescriptions. Worst company.

Back