Any Info on Continental Life's Indemnity Policy

gdoty

Expert
Saw blurb on their Hospital/Home Care indem. product & wondered if anyone has had any experience selling it. Also, do they write in FL? Did a search but couldn't find any info on that product.

Saw blurb on their Hospital/Home Care indem. product & wondered if anyone has had any experience selling it. Also, do they write in FL? Did a search but couldn't find any info on that product.

They don't write in Florida anymore with any product. Neither Continental or American Continental.

You can write Constitution's hospital indemnity plan in Florida, though. The info on it is attached: the brochure, rates, state availability, and contract if you need one.

A Powerpoint explaining the product is here: Click Here

Attachments

• Hosp. Indemnity brochure.pdf
    274.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Hospital Indemnity Rates G4.pdf
    578.5 KB · Views: 12
  • ProductAvailability.pdf
    181.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Agent_Contract.pdf
    496.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
You can write Constitution's hospital indemnity plan in Florida, though. The info on it is attached: the brochure, rates, state availability, and contract if you need one.

A Powerpoint explaining the product is here: Click Here

Thanks for the info. & files. The "Click Here" gave a zip file with a bunch of files but I didn't see any ppt file to open up. Also, is there anyone offering a Home Health Indemnity plan like Continental USED to have? I like the concept of an indemnity plan instead of a full fledged LTC policy, but maybe it wasn't worth it. Mute point anyway since they don't operate in FL anymore. PM me too with the comish. Do you do a lot of med sups up that way?

Back