Any Info on Freedom Equity Group?

Discussion in 'Getting Started Selling Insurance' started by wendyhosman, Jun 23, 2013.

1. wendyhosman

wendyhosman New Member

State:

Hello, I've recently began working with Freedom Equity Group, has anyone ever heard anything about them?? They are like the middle man for about 4 different life insurance carriers and they do network marketing. Any information would be appreciated. Every thing sounds really good. The commissions look awesome, but I don't know.

2. hunting101

hunting101 Active Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    It is a MLM made up of former ALWilliams reps............

Run Forrest Run......... :D

3. magagent

magagent Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Starting an agent out at 45% isn't awesome.

4. pinkieleeoo

pinkieleeoo Member

State:

Most independent agents in our industry get a lot higher contract because the spread on the commission doesn't have to roll to the upline. Instead can go in your pocket

5. Krocker360

Krocker360 Member

State:

I think I've heard something of that but can't remember what exactly about it, I think it's my agent told me about it. He just mentioned the name but no details.

6. hunting101

hunting101 Active Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    They are heavy into recruiting via craigslist............one add in Lancaster Pa craigslist states make 16K/ month from home...........yeah right.............typical ALWilliams rah rah

7. Fourthandgoaldude

Fourthandgoaldude Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Took a look at it a couple of months ago. Heavy on recruiting and short on starting comp. Was a definite no-go for me. The ALWilliams reference is spot on. Same dude that started that MLM program is involved.

8. cnckck58

cnckck58 Member

I am with FEG also. Message me.

9. lementex

lementex Well-Known Member

State:
    Georgia
    I know a few guys over at FEG very well, one of them in particular. And while he seems to be doing well financially, hes been there for a long time and does nothing but recruit these days. I humored through one of their presentations on how to make a ton of money but it wasnt my style.

10. moonlightandmargaritas

moonlightandmargaritas Well-Known Member

State:
    Florida
    Looks awesome...but you don't know? Really? What is your level of experience and expertise in this business that would give you any credibility?