Any Interest in Receiving Compensation for ACA Compliant Healthshare Plans?

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
If you could get paid comparably to what ACA plans paid in 2014 for ACA compliant (meaning no tax penalty) health sharing plans that range from $200 for individual and $600/mo for a family would that interest anyone?

If you could get paid comparably to what ACA plans paid in 2014 for ACA compliant (meaning no tax penalty) health sharing plans that range from $200 for individual and $600/mo for a family would that interest anyone?

Not a chance.

And they are NOT compliant. And they are NOT insurance.

They are using the 1st Amendment as a loophole to get members out of the penalty.

And you might want to check with your E&O. Do they cover claims for a medi share client when its not an insurance policy?

I drink beer, therefore I'm not allowed to sell them.

Especially.......... if I'm drinking beer while selling them.

But, I would consider selling them after a six pack (only on Sundays).

The comment about no guarantee of claims being paid struck me as funny. I bet the majority of people who own health insurance policies believe when something really expensive happens that things won't get paid.

I appreciate the offer extended here and am always willing to learn. Please PM me some info.

Good idea on e and o coverage. The particular idea I'm referencing is some value added services (teledoc, Rx benefit, accident policy) bundled into a Christian healthshare. The value added services are what generates the commission as the healthshare doesn't allow agents to sell it. This particular one meets the criteria of ACA compliance but there is that caveat of benefits not guaranteed, along with the change in thinking on the consumer end. But when a family of 3-4 can go from paying 25k a year in premiums with a 7k deductible to 7k/year with a nominal deductible (albeit on a reimbursement scale) some people might jump at it that otherwise go uninsured. Ill post some links and info when I get the correct ones.

I know of two Christian plans that pay agents commissions.

I also know of insurers paying commissions for STM too.

Back