Any Leads Buyers (current or Former) Good at Writing?

JustinB

We are looking for someone to write some content for us related to purchasing insurance leads. It must be someone that has purchased insurance leads in the past and has been able to work them successfully.

Compensation is negotiable and I expect the entire project to take 4 to 8 hours total for the writer. We are willing to pay a nice, competitive rate if you have the writing skills and experience.

If you would like more information, PM me for further details.

Thanks!

We are looking for someone to write some content for us related to purchasing insurance leads. It must be someone that has purchased insurance leads in the past and has been able to work them successfully.

Compensation is negotiable and I expect the entire project to take 4 to 8 hours total for the writer. We are willing to pay a nice, competitive rate if you have the writing skills and experience.

If you would like more information, PM me for further details.

Thanks!
. Get in touch with Dave Duford. (Rearden on the forum). He not only buys leads and is successful with them, he trains other agents to use them. Plus, he is a published author having written the definitive book on selling final expense.

Back