Any Legitimate Respectable Call Center Jobs in the Houston Area??

saltlife

Hello All,

Brand new member here. Thank you to everyone who has contributed here on the forum. I have learned so much already from all of you.

So being newly licensed and in the Houston area with all the tremendous damage that that has occurred I am wondering is it better to look at a legitimate call center position since F2F may be hard in the next few months. I would think the last thing people are worried about is there insurance even if it is healthcare- thats what I am looking to do by the way. I would think Life would be even tougher. Also wondering how hard it will be to establish leads in the area whether it be DM or tell-leads. How many people would still fill out mailings at this time? I did save up enough to have a cushion

4 months worth of full bills + 30 %
6k saved up additional for leads

I also have no debt and 20k worth of credit to utilize via credit cards with 0 % for 18 months.

I just here horror stories of agents being taken or extremely low pay in these outfits. If anyone has any guidance on a good company to work for I would really appreciate it.

I completely understand the concept of no risk -no reward and would expect a lower comp schedule. My original plan was to go independent , but this disaster has made me rethink. We have been spared for the most part- minor flooding and a flooded car which we can deal with . My wife has a very good stable job ,so that helps and she is 100% behind my decision, But we have been volunteering non stop and see so much flooding and ruined lives , I just wonder how this market will react for a new agent getting started.

Again thanks for all the advice

Back