Any Local Mofos???

With threads like this, I can see why someone could get banned. What a dumb ass way to start a thread. I didn't know gangbangers sold F.E.

Not mofos :), but IMO/FMO/MGA's. Are any of you working with a local outfit here in so cal, LA county? I need/want to have a local one-on-one support/training.

Hey Frek, check out CPS Insurance. I used to work with them back in the day (before I sold over the phone) and they have offices where you can get some training. I worked with the one in Newport Beach, but they have some offices in Beverly Hills, Westlake Village and Seal Beach depending on where in LA you are.

I also recommend www.iliaa.org

JimmyUt said:
With threads like this, I can see why someone could get banned. What a dumb ass way to start a thread. I didn't know gangbangers sold F.E.

Relax. You are over thinking this. What made you think I am a gangbanger? And even if I was, does that make me less qualified to sell FE?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
JRoot said:
Hey Frek, check out CPS Insurance. I used to work with them back in the day (before I sold over the phone) and they have offices where you can get some training. I worked with the one in Newport Beach, but they have some offices in Beverly Hills, Westlake Village and Seal Beach depending on where in LA you are.

I also recommend www.iliaa.org

Thanks for the advice. I'll check them out.

Last edited:
It doesn't bode well for you to hump me with your stupid unrelated shite.

Read more: Any Local Mofos???

when I went to school it was spelled ****,but what do I know living in the sticks????
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dale Carnegie?? Didn't he play for the dodgers???

Last edited:
Back