Any Luck Getting Level Coverage With GW ?

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
In cases that the PI would be otherwise GI,anyone having any luck getting level with them,no changes in meds in the last 2 years?

How’s the phone interview?

Do you get an instant decision?

Thanks for the feed back.

Couple times. It's a crap shoot for sure. They don't underwrite the product until after the first payment. If it get's pushed modified, they get a letter explaining it.

there is no point of sale interview you have to hope the client answers the outbound call later and doesn’t say anything stupid and you have to hope they’re reliable pair because the long term persistency from Great western is pretty abysmal due to their drafting .

The interview is not point of sale.
How do you like them calling your client after you submitted the app and you’re not there?

there is no point of sale interview you have to hope the client answers the outbound call later and doesn’t say anything stupid and you have to hope they’re reliable pair because the long term persistency from Great western is pretty abysmal due to their drafting .

Which I might add hasn't improved. I am not a fan of the direction they have gone.

About 2 weeks ago received a request from housing for a clients information regarding their policy information. Put a call into GW requesting the information and was told it could take up to 1 month to get!?

Now I am beginning to wonder if they use computers over there or still stuffing everything in file drawers.

Have you been able to get level coverage for someone who would have had to get guaranteed issue otherwise?
How about someone who would be standard at Trans (copd,insulin,neuropathy).
Have you got level for them at GW ?

Have you been able to get level coverage for someone who would have had to get guaranteed issue otherwise?
How about someone who would be standard at Trans (copd,insulin,neuropathy).
Have you got level for them at GW ?

I would be careful there. I would not suggest you try it before you have a full picture of the situation and speak to an underwriter before submission, or even before you fill out the app.

Always be thinking... under sell, over deliver.

Do you find that it’s efficient to use them to try to get level coverage if their medication has not changed in the last two years?
When you were going over the medication with seniors that by final expense from us do you find that they remember what each medication is for?
Do you find that our clients can remember the dates if dosages to medications were changed, increased?

Let’s just say it I find no good reason to use them as a company I just am afraid if I take the single brochure out of my bag.

How come ? I’m being told there is a good shot at getting Day 1,level coverage if their meds have not changed in the last 2 years.
If you’re contracted with them and you have a chance to get the client level,instead of GI ,don’t you have a duty as their agent to make an effort do everything you can to get level? Even if it’s a bit of a pain in the ass to deal with the company? What do you have to lose ?
Thanks for the feed back. I want to try them on a couple of cases.

Latest posts

Back