Any MassMutual agents?

ohioinsure

Just wondering if there are any MassMutual agents on here. I just had an initial interview yesterday and was wondering how arduous the process is. I'm especially concerned about having bad credit. Any insight from anyone on here?

what do you mean by bad credit? Do you have a bankruptcy, or foreclosure on your record. I believe they are largely concered about large amounts of money that you owe.

Just be upfront and honest with them. It may or may not be a deal killer.

Well, there is no bankruptcy on record (cleared a couple years ago). As far as forclosure, not yet, but could be since my wife hasn't been working for awhile. Of course if anyone wants to try to buy on a short sale in Toledo that could be avoided...:yes:

I've got word that my contract has been approved by head office, so I start Monday.

The process is rather lengthy, a welcome change from the single interview/job offer that some have tried on me.

I would suggest that as long as your credit history has been cleared/cleaned up within the last 24 months, you should not have much to worry about.

Having done credit checks in a past job I know that unless there's a defaulted/Court ordered judgment, or active bankrupcy ongoing, your credit scan by experian /equafax will tend to be cleared "0" within 12 months at the least.

Back