Any NAA agents in california?

fla2cali

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I just moved to california from florida. I was wondering how the NAA agents are doing out here?

Yea I think that a few have been placed there in the NAA agent protection program.....

fla2cali said:
I just moved to california from florida. I was wondering how the NAA agents are doing out here?

I'm sure there are plenty who are doing well. However, the only NAA person I personally spoke to in California was in the San Fransisco area and was brand new. He was having a difficult time getting started because of the price of housing out there and F&G Home Certains limit of 250,000 for a non med.

James said:
man dvd...we found someone who went to your conference....

You just now telling him? Did the Conference goer ever come over to this side from the old board?

Yea he posted here.....DVD swoops in posts and swoops out....just like a NAA agent....swoops in and swoops out with your money....

Did u move to SoCal or NoCal? There's a group in SoCal, outside LA (Riverside, San Bernardino area??) who are among the biggest NAA producers...all in their 20s.

Did u move to SoCal or NoCal? There's a group in SoCal, outside LA (Riverside, San Bernardino area??) who are among the biggest NAA producers...all in their 20s.

Probably went back to working at the gas station. It was over 3 years ago that this thread died.

Rick

Back