Any New Info on American Health Underwriters...???

love_love

Expert
I have an interview with them next week, and would like to know if I'm wasting my time by showing up. I searched the forum and only saw 1 thread which dated back to 2008.

I am licensed, with zero experience, so I'm looking for a place that will provide excellent training. Can anyone provide any insight on this company? Thanks in advance.

If they have the same crew running the place I would not anticipate anything being different.

I have an interview with them next week, and would like to know if I'm wasting my time by showing up. I searched the forum and only saw 1 thread which dated back to 2008.

I am licensed, with zero experience, so I'm looking for a place that will provide excellent training. Can anyone provide any insight on this company? Thanks in advance.

Are you interviewing for a position at the AHU call center?

Are you interviewing for a position at the AHU call center?

I'm not sure if this is a call center position or not. The email I received stated they are opening a new office in Dallas. I would prefer to be in the field, however, I would work in a call center if the lead & commissions were good.

Back