Any Other Farmer's Reserve Agents Frustrated with Their System??

TxAgent2010

I started as a Farmer's reserve agent in February, right in the middle of the switch to Next Gen products. I have had an issue on 80% of my clients so far and its driving me insane.

I submitted several policies and ended up getting errors saying concurrent transactions, which made me go back and start all over again (just to get a different price the second time).

I have had MULTIPLE billing issues. Discounts falling off when they shouldn't. Approval of credits by supervisors being issued, only to have the client call me back a month later stating that they are still being billed.

The list goes on and on. I spend more time on the phone with service point than I do marketing. When I call service point the people tell me one thing and it turns out to be completely opposite. Most of them are complete morons.

Occasionally I will ask someone at service point if I am alone in my frustrations and they even tell me that the system is whack and they dont know what goes on half the time.

I am just about fed up with this thing. I would like to know if there are any other Farmer's agents feeling the same way out there?

Last edited:
Re: Any Other Farmer's Reserve Agents Frustrated with Their Syste

search and you will find that most Farmers Agents are former Farmers Agents. I know of several experienced and relatively successful Farmers agents who are walking away and going independent. The rates have went so far up they are losing most of their clients, and most are writing independent and under the table with someone else while they are transitioning out of the Farmers family.

Back