Any Other SF Agents/Offices, Struggling with Deposits/Returns from Bankrate?

JJBones

Any Other Agents/Offices, Struggling with Deposits/Returns from Bankrate?

Netquote.com “Bankrate Insurance” won’t return my deposit and is sending me incentive leads for Xbox’s. They are claiming that I agreed to a set 40% return percentage when I signed-up and a match of funds. What I didn’t think about was how they were going to discount my account 50% with matching, and then give another 40% discount on returns. This is 90%, so where is the cost to buy the leads? This new program is a scam and you will get very cheap bogus leads that are not worth names out of the phone book. Also good luck getting them to give you any refunds back. My attorney says there is nothing I can do because they buried in these crazy claims in the fine print. Beware they are trying to get as much money as they can right now for some reason.

Last edited:
Re: Any Other Agents/Offices, Struggling with Deposits/Returns from Bankrate?

Netquote.com “Bankrate Insurance” won’t return my deposit and is sending me incentive leads for Xbox’s. They are claiming that I agreed to a set 40% return percentage when I signed-up and a match of funds. What I didn’t think about was how they were going to discount my account 50% with matching, and then give another 40% discount on returns. This is 90%, so where is the cost to buy the leads? This new program is a scam and you will get very cheap bogus leads that are not worth names out of the phone book. Also good luck getting them to give you any refunds back. My attorney says there is nothing I can do because they buried in these crazy claims in the fine print. Beware they are trying to get as much money as they can right now for some reason.

JJ, I would call your marketing folks, even if you have to go to IL to get hold of the folks that administer the agent program. They are very protective of their agents & I'm fairly certain, that they can get you some help with this matter.

Re: Any Other Agents/Offices, Struggling with Deposits/Returns from Bankrate?

:swoon:
JJ, this is total déjà vu. I had really similar experience recently, sounds to close to home.
I not sure what you mean by SF Agent/Offices im in Florida. Ill inbox you Id love to connect?

Good tip Bob, I Cant speak for JJ, But I'm definitely working that end, lots of interesting conversations trying to do anything but release my funds.

JJBones,

I am captive and get zero match. I pay 100% for my leads fro Hometown Quotes. Give Bob a shout. The quality is there and if you have a problem they will fix it.

----------

JJBones,

I am captive and get zero match from my company. I pay 100% for my leads from Hometown Quotes. Give Bob a shout. The quality is there and if you have a problem they will fix it.

Back