Any SEO experts out there?

K-Dub

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Colorado
If you don't know what SEO means then the answer is probably no!

I have been doing this myself over the past year or so. But things have been getting worse when it comes to rankings, especially with Google.

Can anyone offer any advice? Please e-mail me!

[email protected]

Thanks!

I suggest hiring a professional. It definatley pays off. I can recommend a company if you can't find a good one. People who try to do it on their own a lot of times can make mistakes that will affect their rankings.

I suggest hiring a professional. It definatley pays off. I can recommend a company if you can't find a good one. People who try to do it on their own a lot of times can make mistakes that will affect their rankings.

I note that you are new to the forum. It might do well for you to look at the date of the post you are responding to.

The people who do my advertising are Virtual Click Marketing. My rep's name is Joy. Her number is 1-800-982-2930 ext 115. They did my site, sponsored listings, and are working on getting me in the natural listings on Google & Yahoo. I'm already up for some keywords in the second position and my website has only been up for a week - I'm pretty impressed.

Back